Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hi there

So this is my first post. I don't know what the heck I'll blog about... Everything I guess. I needed a hobby!

My name is Brandon. I'm 22 years old and I live in Ohio. I know, you're thinking "Why?" I'm not sure. I love music and also enjoy movies and art. I live with my dad, my brother, and my sister (who is a butthead). I have two dogs and a cat. I am not an interesting person if you can't tell by now.. But bear with me.

I am a Christian. Although I was raised that way all of my life I'm actually pretty new in the faith. I'll probably talk about that a lot on here. If any fellow Christians end up reading this, please, advice is welcome and greatly appreciated.

The title of my blog comes from an album by the Japanese band Ghost. Great band, great record.

Well, that's all for now. Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Butthead, huh? Takes one to know one!

I still love ya'! Feel guilty? LOL

Starla said...

Congratulations on the new blog.

I agree she is a Butthead, lol. Just kidding Marcy!!!!! :)